
My lazy Sunday morning is spent well, between a walk and some pictures. The outfit is played in shades of pink and beige, two colors that I love very much (I told you I'm not a big fan of fluo colors and color blocking ...) and recalling the spring. And how are you spending your weekend?
La mia oziosa domenica mattina è trascorsa così, tra una passeggiata e qualche foto. L'outfit è giocato sui toni del rosa e del beige, due colori che amo molto (vi ho già detto di non essere una grande fan dei colori fluo e del color blocking...) e che richiamano la primavera. E voi come state trascorrendo il week-end?





( white shirt from Greece, pants Situazioni, cardigan Xetra, ballerinas Benetton, bag Kathy Van Zeeland, scarf H&M, earrings from Germany, vintage sunglasses Police, handmade bracelet)
[T.G]







3 commenti:
I love your pretty chic pink!
Check out my new giveaway too!
www.alifeinthefashionlane.blogspot.com
xo
Tina your look is great for spring :)nice sunglasses
Thanks girls, you're lovely!(:
Posta un commento
Sharing is caring ♥