http://instagram.com/tinagfashion

Wishlist



1 commenti
I'm starting from the assumption that if I have even one of these things it will be for me a great achievement; Having said that dream has not harm so there is a list with my objects of desire!

Parto dal presupposto che se riuscirò ad avre anche solo una di queste cose per me sarà una grande conquista; detto questo sognare non nuoce perciò ecco una lista dei miei oggetti del desiderio!

White Chanel 2.55


Louboutin 150


a man watch (not necessarily this but in this style)

Louboutin Maggie 140

miu miu dress fall/winter 2010/11

Mulberry Alexa small

The only thing I can say is WOW!
L'unica cosa che posso dire è WOW!


Kiss,
Tina






















1 commenti:

Anonimo at: 18 settembre 2010 alle ore 19:36 ha detto...

Di Louboutin preferisco il primo paio, tutto il resto è splendido!
A presto,
S.
http://etoile-toile.blogspot.com/

Posta un commento

Sharing is caring ♥

newer post older post