http://instagram.com/tinagfashion

[Favourites from MET 2011]



6 commenti
kruger-met.jpg
My favourites looks from the Met 2011, the annual gala at the Metropolitan: Rihanna (Stella McCartney), Blake Lively (Chanel), Eva Mendes (Stella McCartney), Ashley Greene (Donna Karan), Taylor Swift (J. Mendel), Diane Kruger (Jason Wu).

Follow my blog with BLOGLOVIN, FACEBOOK and TWITTER
Enter my new giveaway HERE!

[T.G]

6 commenti:

Emma at: 3 maggio 2011 alle ore 20:51 ha detto...

Loved everyone apart from Rhianna - hated everything about her outfit! x

Unknown at: 3 maggio 2011 alle ore 20:51 ha detto...

A gorgeous collection of dresses.

Sarah
x

http://dollydotgirl.blogspot.com

who am i at: 3 maggio 2011 alle ore 21:48 ha detto...

oh my god, they all look beautiful but my favorite is Rihanna :D Thanks for sharing!

xoxo,
blog.misspouty.com

Allegra at: 3 maggio 2011 alle ore 22:13 ha detto...

looove your header and I think I like the dress of eva mendes the most!

Annabelle Fleur at: 4 maggio 2011 alle ore 05:22 ha detto...

Wow, one gorgeous dress after another! I can't even pick a favorite, I love them all!!! Love your blog and now following! Maybe you'll have time to visit my blog:)

Kisses,
Annabelle
http://vivaluxury.blogspot.com

Unknown at: 4 maggio 2011 alle ore 16:02 ha detto...

@Miss pouty: I agree with you, my favourite is Rihanna too! Love her dress and the hair style!

Posta un commento

Sharing is caring ♥

newer post older post