And so February has arrived. What's better than start this month with colours and flowers? And so I did! It's my appeal to spring to arrive as soon as possible! I'm waiting for you, my dear! :D
E così anche Febbraio è arrivato. E cosa c'è di meglio che partire con i colori e i fiori? E così ho fatto! Questo è il mio appello alla primavera affinchè giunga il più presto possibile! Ti sto aspettando, cara mia! :D
(skirt Zara, shirt vintage, coat Zara, bag Louis Vuitton, hat Promod)


5 commenti:
omg tell me about it! DYING for spring to arrive. im so fed up about my boots and winter coat EVERY SINGLE DAY. ugh. and tonight: snow storm lol.
Thanks so much for your super sweet comment! you're a doll!! xx
La gonna è veramente molto bella!!!!Bel outfit!!!Kiss
WOW! this post is amazing!!
i think your style is great!!
congratulations!!!
xx
=D
@Stephanie: I want sun and hot days more than everything else! But I live "in the mountains" so I have to wait to!:(
@Fashion: grazie mille! anch'io vado pazza per quella gonna!:)
@Silvia: Really really thank you!:D
Posta un commento
Sharing is caring ♥