http://instagram.com/tinagfashion

[31st March Inspiration]



2 commenti
(She's wearing: Zara Top, Vintage Necklace, Elizabeth and James Skirt, Alexander McQueen Pumps, Vintage Clutch, Michael Kors Watch, Vintage Bracelet)
An other amazing outfit of Emily from Cupcakes and Cashemere! I simply adore her and her blog! I think is one of the best blog around the World!:)

Follow my blog with BLOGLOVIN and FACEBOOK!
Last day for the Giveaway, enter HERE!

[T.G]

2 commenti:

Darina at: 31 marzo 2011 alle ore 16:23 ha detto...

breathtaking...shes looking so beautiful...this whole look is quite simple, jet chic and classy...and gosh I want her watch !



greetings from germany,

http://ultimativerexklusiversubjektiver.blogspot.com/

Fash Boulevard at: 31 marzo 2011 alle ore 19:33 ha detto...

Tina! love, how are you. great post. beautiful. Don't forget to swing by to see my latest trend report and your first look at lil baby Zoe. xoxo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

Follow on twitter. Yesterday Fash Blvd broke the story of Brad getting his own show and Rachel Zoe's first baby pic before Perez, TMZ, and E news!

http://twitter.com/FashBoulevard

Posta un commento

Sharing is caring ♥

newer post older post