http://instagram.com/tinagfashion

[Dolce & Gabbana fall 2011]



3 commenti
Dolce & Gabbana Fall 2011 Milan runway showDolce & Gabbana Fall 2011 Milan runway showDolce & Gabbana Fall 2011 Milan runway showDolce & Gabbana Fall 2011 Milan runway showDolce & Gabbana Fall 2011 Milan runway showDolce & Gabbana Fall 2011 Milan runway showDolce & Gabbana Fall 2011 Milan runway showDolce & Gabbana Fall 2011 Milan runway show
My favourite collection from Milan Fashion Week; I totally fall in love it! In particular I love the first dress and last outfit! LOVE LOVE LOVE!
Follow my blog with bloglovin!
PS: Tomorrow I leave for Romania; I hope I'll be able to enter the blog from there too, if not I wish you a good weekend and see you next week! :)

La mia collezione preferita dalla settimana della moda di Milano, ne sono completamente innamorata! Adoro particolarmente il primo vestito e l'ultimo outfit!LOVE LOVE LOVE!
Seguite il mio blog con bloglovin !
Non dimenticatevi di partecipare al giveaway!
PS: Domani parto per la Romania; spero di poter scrivere anche da lì sennò vi auguro già da ora buon weekend e ci vediamo la prossima settimana!:)

[T.G]

3 commenti:

Unknown at: 3 marzo 2011 alle ore 17:45 ha detto...

lovely dresses, lots of starts huh?

<3 steffy
steffysprosandcons.blogspot.com

Unknown at: 3 marzo 2011 alle ore 20:38 ha detto...

love all of the photos :)and those stars are everywhere :) i like it!
nice blog! i'm gonna visit it again :)
come and check out my blog on:
glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com
http://www.bloglovin.com/en/myblog

Anonimo at: 6 marzo 2011 alle ore 10:31 ha detto...

che belli tutti questi capi stellati!

passa da me!!
http://smmademoiselle.blogspot.com/

Posta un commento

Sharing is caring ♥

newer post older post