http://instagram.com/tinagfashion

[Olivia]



0 commenti
If I were asked who and a source of inspiration for me, I would not have doubts, I would say Olivia. Whether she wears a dress by Valentino or by Zara, a pair of Louboutin heels or Topshop, Olivia Palermo is always perfect. The demonstration that the dress you bought for 99 euros from Zara is worthy of the most important fashion shows, and that is not money to make you a person of class, but that attitude inherent in us women. What more can I say? look, admire and be inspired, and then maybe pop into Zara and buy that lovely flowery dress reminiscent of a painting by Monet. You will be met, I'm sure.

Se mi chiedessero chi e una fonte di ispirazione per me, non avrei dubbi, direi Olivia. Che lei indossi un abito di Valentino o uno di Zara, un paio di tacchi di Louboutin o di Topshop, Olivia Palermo e sempre perfetta. La dimostrazione che anche il vestito che hai comprato da Zara per 99 euro e degno delle piu importanti passerelle, e che non sono i soldi a renderti una persona di classe, ma quell'attitudine intrinseca in noi donne. Cos'altro si puo dire? guardate, ammirate e lasciatevi ispirare, e poi magari fate un salto da Zara e comprate quel delizioso abitino a fiori che ricorda tanto un quadro di Monet. Sarete soddisfatte, ne sono sicura.

(photos from: Stockholmstreetstyle)

Follow my blog with BLOGLOVIN and FACEBOOK!

[T.G]

0 commenti:

Posta un commento

Sharing is caring ♥

newer post older post