http://instagram.com/tinagfashion

[Pastel colours]



5 commenti
Yesterday I attend my cousin's wedding, and the marriage was exciting, the party fantastic and I really enjoyed! (Soon I will show you as many photos as I did). For now here are the pictures of my outfit: very simple, a dress with ruffles, heels and my new ring, a gift from my mum! (I LOVE IT!). What do you think about the outfit?

PS: Happy August to everybody!


Ieri ho partecipato al matrimonio di mio cugino; la cerimonia e' stata emozionante, la festa e' stata fantastica e io mi sono divertita un mondo! (Presto vi mostrero' tutte le foto che ho fatto!). Per ora ecco le foto del mio outfit: molto semplice, vestitino con le ruches, tacchi e il mio nuovo anello, regalo di mia mamma! (LO ADORO!). Cosa ne pensate dell'outfit?

PS: Buon Agosto a tutti voi!


(Dress and heels Guess, ring gift from my mum, earrings unknown, pochette unknown)


Follow my blog with BLOGLOVIN and FACEBOOK!


[T.G]

5 commenti:

Greta at: 1 agosto 2011 alle ore 17:43 ha detto...

so beautiful dress!!!!

Molly Jean at: 2 agosto 2011 alle ore 00:40 ha detto...

Love the cute little clutch, great dress too. Now following you <3 www.prideandpearls.com

Estefanía Ainoza at: 2 agosto 2011 alle ore 09:01 ha detto...

Great look!! I love it!!

Unknown at: 2 agosto 2011 alle ore 09:59 ha detto...

@G: thank you, I love it too!:)
@Pearl McPride: You're lovely, thank you for everything! :*
@vintage process: Thanks!!!!:D

mini nuni at: 14 agosto 2011 alle ore 11:55 ha detto...

love the swwet dress.....take a look of my new post....http://mininuni.blogspot.com/ thanks....have a nice sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!!
xoxo mininuni

Posta un commento

Sharing is caring ♥

newer post older post