http://instagram.com/tinagfashion

[Next season wanted!]



2 commenti
hmprod-1.jpg

1)A particular sweater (you can find this here)
2)A pair of romantic heels with bows (love these one from Chloe')
3)A red long dress (this is from Gucci)
4)A pair of pastel Dt.Martens 
5)A long sequins blazer (Zara)
6)A pair of lace up shoes (Asos)
7)A lace romantic dress (Zara)
8)Leopard boots from Sam Edelman, love them so much!
9)A cape: feminine, warm and enveloping (H&M)


Follow my blog with BLOGLOVIN, FACEBOOK and TWITTER!

[T.G]

2 commenti:

Anonimo at: 6 settembre 2011 alle ore 14:41 ha detto...

:)

Cylia at: 7 settembre 2011 alle ore 11:22 ha detto...

hey girl:) the sweater is pretty amazing! p.s. I entered a blogger contest and I really need you to 'like' my picture.. it only takes a second. I'd really appreciated. here is an explanation: http://cyliaaaa.blogspot.com/2011/09/tag.html

Posta un commento

Sharing is caring ♥

newer post older post