These holidays are a real godsend for me; finally a few days of relaxation to devote to friends and family. In addition, the cold winter has not arrived yet and therefore I'm not forced to shut myself up in a duvet Supercalor! Also during these days I am dedicating to decorate the tree and the house, soon I'll show you ... Good Sunday to all!
(denim shirt Calvin Klein, pants/bag Zara, faux fur vest unknown, heels Pittarello, necklace Accessorize, cuff bracelets H&M, belt Xetra)
ENTER MY NEW GIVEAWAY HERE!
[T.G]


9 commenti:
mi piace molto questo abbinamento! devo dire che burgundy e denim stanno proprio bene insieme ^^
GIVEAWAY SUL NOSTRO SITO, IN PALIO L'ANELLO VISTO SU IRENE'S CLOSET!!!
--> http://www.lefreaks.com/blog/varie/giveaway2.php
WWW.LEFREAKS.COM
@Le Freaks: grazie mille, effettivamente come abbinamento anch'io lo adoro! ;)
Love the post
Follow my blog at http://estilobygopika.blogspot.com
@Gopika: thank you! :D
you look perfect from head to toe babe! gorgeous outfit!
X
You look great! Nice combo!
www.fifthnsixthcloset.com
@Sassi: thank you sweetheart! <3
@Fifth N Sixth Closet: thank you! ;D
love how you layered/styled this!
xo
jinna
http://greaseandglamour.com
@Jinna Boo: thank you honey! ;D
Posta un commento
Sharing is caring ♥