http://instagram.com/tinagfashion

THE ROSE



0 commenti
 photo image1_zpsrl41lvg2.jpeg
EN: In the end, here is it the last outfit of fashion week: extremely feminine, 100% faithful to my aesthetic (flared skirts are among the pieces who I love most) and matched to some of my favorite accessories: the Borsalino (I always put a masculine touch), the Valentino and the new  Furla's microbag(one of the trends this year, take note).

IT: Alla fine, ecco anche l'ultimo outfit della settimana della moda: estremamente femminile, fedele al 100% alla mia estetica (le gonne a ruota sono tra i capi che più adoro) ed abbinato ad alcuni dei miei accessori preferiti: il Borsalino (sempre un tocco maschile), le Valentino e la nuova microbag di Furla (uno dei trend di quest'anno, prendete nota).
 photo image6_zps0ptpa9uf.jpeg
 photo image3_zpsoxaz9ulz.jpeg
 photo image5_zpsau9mnhqg.jpeg
 photo image9_zpscyjjuab8.jpeg
 photo image7_zpszpbtlbes.jpeg
 photo image4_zpsyvhxtinq.jpeg
 photo image8_zps1vacm20l.jpeg
I'm wearing: Xetra turtleneck, Sportmax skirt, Valentino heels, Furla bag, Borsalino hat, Accessorize earrings

0 commenti:

Posta un commento

Sharing is caring ♥

newer post older post