Tomorrow morning departure to Florence, to participate to the Luisa Via Roma closing dinner party! I'm really excited and nervous, is the first time I participate in an event like this!I hope to not making fool! See you Tuesday!
Domani mattina partenza per Firenze, per partecipare al Luisa Via Roma closing dinner party! Sono davvero emozionata e nervosa, è la prima volta che partecipo ad un evento del genere!Speriamo di non fare figuracce! Ci vediamo martedì!
[T.G]


5 commenti:
Wow! You're going to have an amazing time! I can't wait to read your updates, have fun!!
www.charlottescollection.co.uk
Charlotte x
Ci sarò anch'io, anche per me è la prima volta quindi se ti riconosco ci daremo sostegno a vicenda ;)
www.neifilef.blogspot.com
in bocca al lupo cara, poi devi raccontarci tutto!
Are you TALENTED?
http://ab-synthe.blogspot.com/2011/06/were-looking-for-talent.html
It was so fun meeting u doll! I follow you now and can't wait to post the pics hihi :)
HUGS!
@The Fashion Writress: I follow you too! The post is now ready! ;)
Posta un commento
Sharing is caring ♥