Here's a little post dedicated to my recent purchases, some of them have already got to see some other outfits but I still wear them. For bicolor clutch of Zara was love at first sight that I could not resist. The shorts were instead considered a purchase while the redsweater, well was a necessity at the moment because, starting in Sicily, I had brought with me only summer clothes and there I was extremely surprised by the cold and rain. But deep down you know, a cardigan essential (but in a bright color!) is never more uncomfortable!How about instead of cherries complement Tezenis taken from? I find it delightful andspring in full spirit! : D
PS: I'm delighted to tell you that next Saturday to attend Luisa Via Roma ending party! I'mso excited! Those of you who will be there? Let me know!
PS: I'm delighted to tell you that next Saturday to attend Luisa Via Roma ending party! I'mso excited! Those of you who will be there? Let me know!
Ecco un piccolo post dedicato ai miei ultimi acquisti; alcuni li avete già potuti vedere in alcuni outfit altri invece devo ancora indossarli. Per la pochette bicolor di Zara è stato amore a prima vista a cui non ho saputo resistere. Gli shorts invece sono stati un acquisto meditato mentre il cardigan rosso, beh è stata una necessità sul momento visto che, partendo per la Sicilia, mi ero portata dietro solo vestiti estremamente estivi mentre lì sono stata sorpresa dal freddo e dalla pioggia. Ma in fondo si sa, un cardigan essenziale (ma in un colore acceso!) in più non fa mai scomodo! Cosa ne pensate invece del completino a ciliege preso da Tezenis? Io lo trovo delizioso e in pieno spirito primaverile! :D
PS: Sono felicissima di dirvi che sabato prossimo parteciperò al Luisa Via Roma ending party! Sono così emozionata! Chi di voi ci sarà? Fatemi sapere!
(clutch, shorts and cardigan Zara, underwear Tezenis)
[T.G]


0 commenti:
Posta un commento
Sharing is caring ♥