Saturday and Sunday I had the pleasure of attending the feast of the town, a kind of folk festival which was attended by dance groups and folk music from around the country. It 'was really interesting, I spent the afternoon with my friends and I rediscovered the traditions of the place (I'm also trying to learn a few dance steps, but are completely denied!: () Maybe if I find a handsome dancer... ;) ahahhahahah
Although the outfit was a kind of new to me: I've tried afuchsia-colored block blue and though not a fan of this trend, the result I do not mind. What do you say?
Although the outfit was a kind of new to me: I've tried afuchsia-colored block blue and though not a fan of this trend, the result I do not mind. What do you say?
Sabato e domenica ho avuto il piacere di partecipare alla festa del comune, una specie di sagra folcloristica dove hanno partecipato gruppi di danza e musica popolare provenienti da tutto il paese. E' stata davvero interessante, ho trascorso il pomeriggio con i miei amici e ho riscoperto le tradizioni del luogo ( sto anche provando a imparare anche qualche passo di danza, ma sono completamente negata!:() Magari se troverò un bel ballerino... ;) ahahhahahah
Anche l'outfit è stata una specie di novità per me: ho tentato anch'io un color block fucsia- blu e benchè non sia una fan di questa tendenza, il risultato non mi dispiace. Voi che dite?
( shirt vintage, blazer Zara, pants Met, ballerinas Benetton, clutch Zara, ring H&M, bracelet Accessorize)
[T.G]


2 commenti:
mi piace molto la camicia, dove l'hai presa? :)
@stern: purtroppo non so risponderti, è "un'eredità" lasciatami da mia mamma! :)
Posta un commento
Sharing is caring ♥