http://instagram.com/tinagfashion

[Sam Edelman addict!]



2 commenti
Here they are! After much anticipation, yesterday the courier arrived at my house and handed me the fateful package! So here's to you my new, wonderful Sam Edelman designer shoes. The Leopard boots was a desire I had for a long, while the black leather platform was a momentary impulse! Meanwhile, in my mind I have created a lot of outfits, but for now I hope these pictures will suffice you (and I hope you like them, let me know!)

Sono arrivate! Dopo tanta attesa, ieri il corriere è arrivato a casa mia e mi ha consegnato il fatidico pacco! Perciò ecco a voi le mie nuove, meravigliose scarpe firmate Sam Edelman; i stivaletti leopardati rappresentavano un desiderio che avevo da tanto, mentre le platform in pelle nera sono state un impulso momentaneo! Intanto nella mia mente ho già creato un sacco di outfit, mentre per ora spero vi accontentiate di queste foto (e spero vi piacciano, fatemi sapere!!!)
DSCF5159.jpg DSCF5159.jpg DSCF5159.jpg DSCF5159.jpg


Follow my blog with BLOGLOVIN, FACEBOOK and TWITTER!

[T.G]

2 commenti:

Despina at: 15 ottobre 2011 alle ore 19:46 ha detto...

oh these black booties are so awesome!
great choice dear :)

Unknown at: 16 ottobre 2011 alle ore 10:31 ha detto...

@Despina: thank you, I love them! <3

Posta un commento

Sharing is caring ♥

newer post older post