Until recently it was a predominantly male accessory. But now we all have at least one,precious, essential, inherited, gold, with rhinestones, male ... It is now a must-have accessory, giving every woman wears an elegant and sophisticated allure without ever being vulgar. Faithful companion of all our outfits, night and day that the clock is one ofthose accessories inevitable in the life of every woman.
Fino a qualche tempo fa era un accessorio prevalentemente maschile. Ma ora tutte noi ne abbiamo almeno uno, prezioso, essenziale, ereditato, dorato, con strass, maschile,... Ormai è un accessorio irrinunciabile, che dona ad ogni donna lo indossi un allure elegante e ricercata senza mai risultare volgare. Compagno fedele di tutte le nostre mise, notturne e diurne che siano, l'orologio resta uno di quei accessori immancabili nella vita di ogni donna.
(photos from Jak&Jil blog)
[T.G]


2 commenti:
love the photos! I want a nice watch, but it's really difficult to find the perfect for my style :)
http://spliffedcookies.blogspot.com/
I love watches! I wear mine as bracelets, and barely ever check the time on them haha - silly i know. they are so pretty!
xo denj
Posta un commento
Sharing is caring ♥