Last day in Florence I spent with Enrico and Evelien. Meet at 10 o'clock we had breakfast together and toured the streets of downtown (unfortunately almost all shops were closed,except for H&M where I made a purchase!) And we chatted about the beautiful past experience and what the future holds . Then, sadly, we said goodbye with a promise tomeet again soon, perhaps somewhere back in the beautiful Florence!
Ultimo giorno a Firenze con Evelien e Enrico. Appuntamento alle 10 in punto abbiamo fatto colazione insieme e girato per le vie del centro (sfortunatamente quasi tutti i negozi erano chiusi; tranne H&M dove ho fatto anche un acquisto!) e abbiamo chiacchierato della bellissima esperienza trascorsa e di quello che ci aspetta nel futuro. Dopodichè, tristemente, ci siamo salutati con la promessa di rivederci al più presto, magari chissà nuovamente nella stupenda Firenze!
(Shirt vintage, gilet vintage, skirt Benetton, clutch Zara, shoes Timberland, ring and necklace vintage, earrings OVS)
HYPE MY LOOK ON LOOKBOOK!
ENTER MY FASHIONABLE GIVEAWAY HERE! (OPEN WORLDWIDE!)
[T.G]


9 commenti:
oh these photos are so beautifull!i love your skirt and shoes :)
@Despina T.: thank u! too sweet!:)
Love the color match of your clutch and shirt/vest!! I really want to visit Florence someday..
blog.misspouty.com
Les photos sont splendides! J'aime le bague!:)
Angela Donava
http://www.lookbooks.fr
@misspouty: thank you! Believe me, Florence is wonderful you have to visit it!
@Angela: Thanks, you'r lovely!:)
did enrico made the other pictures of you;)? very nice though!
I follow you now on bloglovin :)
xoxo
www.fashionjunky.nl
Yes, he did! Thanks dear! ;)
I'm gonna follow you with bloglovin too right now!
miss u, xoxo
fab outfit!
Nice outfit and nice blog, seems like you enjoyed your time in florence !! cool city
kisses
hannah
http://elegantesque.blogspot.com
Posta un commento
Sharing is caring ♥