EN: First outfit of my brief fashion week: a beautiful dress in neoprene by Quattromani, from the new autumn-winter collection, combined with a spectacular Dolce & Gabbana jacket and my lace-up shoes from Zara. I did not add other accessories than those that usually always carry (my wrist is a cluster of festivals bracelets, vintage findings of markets and lucky charms).
As the colors and prints of the two pieces are different I find that together the result is still harmonious and striking, and make it the interesting outfits.
IT: Primo outfit della mia brevissima fashion week: un bellissimo vestito in neoprene di Quattromani, della nuova collezione autunno-inverno, abbinato ad una spettacolare giacca di Dolce&Gabbana ed alle mie lace-up di Zara. Non ho aggiunto altri accessori se non quelli che solitamente porto sempre (il mio polso è un ammasso di braccialetti di festival, ritrovamenti vintage di mercatini e portafortuna).

I'm wearing: Quattromani dress, Dolce&Gabbana jacket, Zara lace up shoes, Daniel Wellington watch, various vintage bracelets
PH: Silvia Barone





0 commenti:
Posta un commento
Sharing is caring ♥