http://instagram.com/tinagfashion

BLACK SENSUALITY



0 commenti
 photo IMG_9109giusto_zps642a84a2.jpg
EN: A black dress, a plunging neckline and a lot of sensuality. A perfect dress for an important evening (in fact I wore it to the launch event of the capsule collection of Valentina Ferragni and George Ciccone for Pepper Chocolate) that certainly stands out, but that I find very elegant, it will be for the total black or for the absence of the additional frills (though I'm sure not everyone will agree with me). Definitely a dress diva, who has won a place in my heart, and that made ​​me feel like a star for a night.

IT: Un abito nero, una profonda scollatura e tanta sensualità. Un abito perfetto per una serata importante (difatti l'ho indossata all'evento di lancio della capsule collection di Valentina Ferragni e Giorgio Ciccone per Pepper Chocolate)  che sicuramente si fa notare; lo trovo però molto elegante, sarà per il total black o per l'assenza di ulteriori fronzoli (anche se sono sicura che non tutti saranno d'accordo con me). Decisamente un abito da diva, che si è conquistato un posto nel mio cuore, e che mi ha fatta sentire una star per una serata.
 photo IMG_9141giusto_zps6834cb02.jpg
 photo IMG_9079giusto_zps16175b53.jpg
 photo IMG_9112giusto_zps17c13b71.jpg
 photo IMG_9065giusto_zps95ad1818.jpg
 photo IMG_9094giusto_zps5c2c2d31.jpg
 photo IMG_9142giusto_zps93a18b2d.jpg
 photo IMG_9138giusto_zps6d4a9b89.jpg
 photo IMG_9098giusto_zpsf4d27fa8.jpg
 photo IMG_9106giusto_zps1321b0d3.jpg
 photo IMG_9088giusto_zps42565e10.jpg
 photo IMG_9093giusto_zpsd4dd0170.jpg
I'm wearing: E-gò Sonia De Nisco, heels Zara, necklace Patrizia Pepe

PH: Ilaria Giovanna Doniselli

0 commenti:

Posta un commento

Sharing is caring ♥

newer post older post