http://instagram.com/tinagfashion

PASTEL PALETTE



4 commenti
 photo IMG_9750gista_zpsd647aa6a.jpg
EN: You know I'm a big fan of black, but during the spring, when the sun gets warmer and the days get longer, I love wearing pastel colors: my feminine vein bloom with the flowers and so I decide to abandon the minimal look and give me the also charming. In particular, I'm a fan of blue powder and pale pink, as you can see from this outfit, especially when paired together. To give the final touch the sequins (more pastel tones) of the skirt and the result is very feminine and, personally, this makes it one of the looks that I love most! 
PS: What do you think of my new haircut?

IT: Sapete che sono una grande fan del nero, ma in primavera, quando il sole diventa più tiepido e le giornate si allungano, adoro indossare i colori pastello: la mia vena più femminile sboccia insieme ai fiori e decido di abbandonare i look minimal e concedermi delle vezzosità. In particolare sono una fan dell'azzurro polvere e del rosa pallido, come potrete notare da questo outfit, soprattutto se abbinati insieme. A dare il tocco finale le pailettes (sempre sui toni pastello) della gonna: il risultato è estremamente femminile e, personalmente, questo lo rende uno dei look che più amo!
PS: cosa ne pensate del mio nuovo taglio di capelli?
 photo IMG_9716esatta_zps002e17d2.jpg
 photo IMG_9670esatta_zpsd7b34c95.jpg
 photo IMG_9696_zpse24ce150.jpg
 photo IMG_9756esatta_zps513ac688.jpg
 photo IMG_9700esatta_zpsc4953ca3.jpg
 photo giustotina_zpsce01de59.jpg
 photo IMG_9718esatta_zpsa0287da3.jpg
 photo IMG_9713esatta_zps5a983559.jpg
 photo IMG_9672esatta_zps69241575.jpg
 photo IMG_9697esatta_zps90f5d3f8.jpg
 photo IMG_9767esatta_zpsb218c67a.jpg
 photo IMG_9671esatta_zps629bfe45.jpg
 photo IMG_9689esatta_zps8e8d6b49.jpg
I'm wearing: top/skirt Manila Grace, heels Marni, bag Louis Vuitton, sunnies Zara, bracelet Polly T, necklace Patrizia Pepe, earrings Boutique Minimaliste

4 commenti:

Coco Cami at: 13 aprile 2014 alle ore 12:44 ha detto...

I love your style! Your blog is great and I have followed you with Bloglovin. If you ever get a chance to look at my blog I would be delighted ! Thank you :)
cococami.blogspot.co.uk

Unknown at: 13 aprile 2014 alle ore 23:11 ha detto...

Super cool pics
Very great outfit and nice photos
http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2014/04/waiting.html

Dora Marotta at: 14 aprile 2014 alle ore 00:50 ha detto...

Questi due colori mi piacciono moltissimo e insieme stanno proprio bene. Belle anche le scarpe. I capelli ti stanno bene così :)

Unknown at: 14 aprile 2014 alle ore 00:52 ha detto...

gli occhiali sono un amore!!!
bacio
Cri

Posta un commento

Sharing is caring ♥

newer post older post