EN: What are the colors you wear most often and /or do you prefer? My palette is very narrow: I don't like strong colors, but the minimalism of the black&white and of the neutral tones, like the ones I'm wearing in this post. The colors are those of the forest: green, beige, white which combine in a simple and elegant outfit. The highlight is definitely the perforated leather jacket, definitely one of my new loves! Since the look simple enough, I focused on flashy accessories in shades of bright green: necklace and earrings give a bright touch to the whole, without being excessive.
IT: Quali sono i colori che indossate più spesso e/o che preferite? La mia palette è molto ristretta: non amo i colori forti, ma il minimal del bianco&nero e delle tonalità neutre, come quelle che indosso in questo post. I colori sono quelli del bosco: il verde, il beige, il bianco che si combinano in un outfit semplice ed elegante. Il pezzo forte è sicuramente la giacca in pelle traforata, decisamente uno dei miei nuovi amori! Essendo il look abbastanza semplice ho puntato su degli accessori vistosi, sui toni del verde vivo: collana e orecchini danno un tocco luminoso a tutto l'insieme, senza risultare eccessivi.
I'm wearing: total look Manila Grace (shop here), heels Marni, vintage leather bag, sunglasses Romwe, earring Martart, necklace Accessorize


1 commenti:
Brava!
Posta un commento
Sharing is caring ♥