EN: I am finally here with the second look of my fashion week, which apparently, many have appreciated. The full geometric print was love at first sight, a love that I decided to combine my Valentino ( about which I'll have to open a speech), and a vintage coat from Red Riding Hood. On the second day the weather was more forgiving, but despite this the cold was felt (all right). As a result, I liked it a lot, especially for the combination of strong colors and the predominance of red, a color I love most.
IT: Eccomi finalmente con il secondo look della mia settimana della moda, che a quanto pare, in molti hanno apprezzato. Il completo a stampa geometrica è stato amore a prima vista, un amore a cui ho deciso di abbinare le mie Valentino sulle quali dovrò aprire un discorso) e un cappottino vintage da Cappuccetto Rosso. Il secondo giorno il tempo è stato più clemente, ma nonostante ciò il freddo si è fatto sentire (eccome). Il risultato mi è piaciuto molto, soprattutto per l'abbinamento di colori forti e per la predominanza del rosso, uno dei colori che più amo.
(top/pants Manila Grace, heels Valentino, vintage jacket, clutch Zara, earrings Marta Canova)


0 commenti:
Posta un commento
Sharing is caring ♥